The following features have been added the ClickCartPro to ensure it servers the needs of the EU market place. We are EU based so understand what extra features are required. If you have any suggestions for features only related to the EU please contact us.
EU Address from Postcode
This allows your customer to easily enter their address details from their EU postcode. This helps create a much more professional appearance to your website and removes a large part of the form filling that could put of potential customers. It also reduces the potential for small mistakes in the address that could cause address credit card verification errors and deliveries going astray. This functionality uses the PostcodeAnywhere service which cost from 1.5p per address look-up.
EU VAT Calculation
We are UK based, so understand how the EU Tax system works.
- You can select if prices include, exclude or switch off the Vat system.
- You can select if you just display one price or both include and exclude Vat prices.
- You can configure the text to show the prices include/exclude Vat.
- It understands the Vat rebate system for Vat registered companies.
- The company Vat registration number can be validated online.
- Configure the Vat on the delivery.
- Configure any Vat rate.
- Products can use any Vat rate.
- Product options can inherit Vat rate from the product or define it own Vat rate.
User Define Delivery
The user define delivery functionality allows you to add your own service based on the following:
- By destination country allow all, only related countries and all except related countries.
- By destination postcode allow all, only related postcodes and all except related postcodes
- Define if prices include or exclude Vat
- Allows for you to charge an extra amount per weight increment over a weight limit
- Allows for you to define a maximum weight for a service
- Allows you to calculate the volume metric weight
- Allows you to add delivery price bands based on any combination of volume, weight and price
Sage and QuickBooks Order Export
The order can be quickly and easily export to Sage line 50 and QuickBooks accounting packages. In QuickBooks you can decide if the orders are imported as sales receipts or invoices.
EU Companies Registration Information
Limited companies in the EU must include certain regulatory information on their websites and in their e-mails from 1 January 2007 or risk breaching the Companies Act 1985. Every company now has to list its registration number, place of registration and registered office address in legible characters on its website. The information must also appear in e-mails and online order forms. This data is already required on business letters but the duty has been extended to websites, order forms and electronic documents by an amendment to the law.
EU Payment Processing
Support for realtime processing with 24 EU gateway services:
ChronoPay; Realex: Mutipay; Klik & Pay; MultiCards; WorldPay (DirectPay); Protx(Form & Direct);Barclaycard ePDQ; PayPoint.net; PayOffline; Streamline; HSBC; able2buy; SecureHosting; e-clear; Securetrading; NetBanx; NOCHEX; Cardstream; PayPal; PPPAY.COM, Moneybookers; Optimal Payments; Totalweb Solutions
EU Price Format
Allows you to format prices in EU friendly format 1.234,00 €